The best concrete cleaner that’s easy to apply and environmentally friendly. Remove oil stains, protect against oil drips, and maintain your concrete floor.
If you are looking for concrete cleaning products that provide long-lasting solutions for your business, then you have come to the right place at Bio-Dry. We believe you shouldn’t have to struggle against stains on your drive-thrus and parking spaces because of oil leaks and other damaging materials that leave your concrete looking worse for wear. When you work with us at Bio-Dry, we can provide the concrete cleaning products that leave your business’ outdoor areas sparkling like new.
We are here to help you save money, stay compliant and improve your image and appearance, and we know you’ll love the results.
How to Use Bio-Dry Concrete Cleaner
- Scrape any standing gum or other debris on affected area using heavy wire brush or scraper.
- Remove any heavy condensation or water with blower or soak it up with rags.
- Scrape up excess build up on heavy oil spill areas.
- Use wire brush on the remaining heavy oil spots with a small amount of Bio-Dry® and remove residue and dispose appropriately. Because water is not used it is important to wire brush any standing mud or dirt build up throughout the area.
- Remove any debris around the area to be cleaned. Either by sweeping or using a blower.
- Spread Bio-Dry® down the center of the area.
- Sweep Bio-Dry® from side to side then up and down the area to ensure coverage to the entire area. Sweep any excess Bio-Dry® into the oil stains as needed. When the stains turn white, they have been saturated and the oil will begin to break down. Any excess Bio-Dry® left on these areas will ensure that the stains will continue to be treated after the application.
See videos here: https://bio-dry.com/videos/