Bio-Dry products and services are designed to assist with oil stain management/removal and other cleaning services for various industries.
Beginning in 2002 Bio-Dry Services Inc. was established as a leader in oil stain removal for high traffic grease and oil situations. In January 2018, we expanded our service division and created Bio-Dry Solutions, LLC to better support our growing list of service customers. We continued our product division and continue to work on expanding our environmentally friendly cleaners under our Bio-Dry Products company.
By recognizing the issue with tradition cleaning methods, Bio-Dry created a viable, sustainable solution to an everyday problem.
Bio-Dry® works by cleaning oil and grease from the surface by deactivating harmful hydrocarbon chains. Bio-Dry® is a powder compound that is applied dry without the use of water. Bio-Dry’s® natural absorbents hold contaminants while they are molecularly broken down. Contaminants are reduced to organic compounds such as carbon dioxide, water and fatty acids. The process of emulsification and bioremediation work together to clean the affected surface. The result is a clean and appealing surface without discharging illegal pollutants into the storm drain and State waters. The surface stays cleaner, looks better and lasts longer due to Bio-Dry’s unique patented cleaning characteristics.
Bio-Dry vs Pressure Washing
- Safe for the surface and substrate
- Does not damage any surface caulking or paint
- No water needed
- Cleans deep in the surface and attracts the oils
- Meets all EPA guidelines for CWA
- Cleans without water using molecular chemistry
- Lasts longer and looks better immediately
- Stain reduces with regular cleaning
- Costs less than pressure washing
- Repels gum and other debris because it leaves a residual amount on surface
- Uses simple and easy to use equipment
- Primarily cleans grease and oil then repels other contaminants
- Damages surface of concrete
- Blasts out expansion joints
- Uses Water as a medium
- Only cleans the surface
- Potential EPA runoff issues
- Cleans with chemicals
- Area returns to same appearance quickly
- Stain remains and gets bigger if not cleaned regularly
- More expensive
- New debris and gum sticks immediately
- Uses heavy equipment
- Does clean other contaminants and marks