Packaged in easy-to-use containers, our patented green cleaning products attack petroleum-based stains and protect against future spills and stains.
Concrete Cleaner 8 Pound Auto Shop Bucket
$69.95 plus free shipping!
Concrete Cleaner 45 Pound Contractor Box
$199.95 + free shipping
36 Inch Bio-Broom
$54.95 plus free shipping
Wire Brush with Scraper 7in.
$25.95 plus free shipping
We know you will love working with us at Bio-Dry because you will save money, be EPA compliant, and easily improve the appearance of your business. At Bio-Dry Services, we are your oil stain experts, and we have the waterless products and services you need.
- Bio-Dry Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Bio-dry Waterless Asphalt Conditioner
- Bio-dry Oil Eliminator (pretreatment)
- Bio-dry Oil Deleter (organic stain treatment)
- Bio broom
- Wire brush with scraper
Our waterless concrete and asphalt cleaners are engineered to clean, protect, and condition your surfaces.
One pound of Bio-Dry concrete cleaner cleans up to 400 square feet. Bio-Dry looks better and last longer than pressure washing. Contact us at Bio-Dry Services today to learn more about which products and service will best meet your needs.
Bio-Dry vs Pressure Washing
- Safe for the surface and substrate
- Does not damage any surface caulking or paint
- No water needed
- Cleans deep in the surface and attracts the oils
- Meets all EPA guidelines for CWA
- Cleans without water using molecular chemistry
- Lasts longer and looks better immediately
- Stain reduces with regular cleaning
- Costs less than pressure washing
- Repels gum and other debris because it leaves a residual amount on surface
- Uses simple and easy to use equipment
- Primarily cleans grease and oil then repels other contaminants
- Damages surface of concrete
- Blasts out expansion joints
- Uses Water as a medium
- Only cleans the surface
- Potential EPA runoff issues
- Cleans with chemicals
- Area returns to same appearance quickly
- Stain remains and gets bigger if not cleaned regularly
- More expensive
- New debris and gum sticks immediately
- Uses heavy equipment
- Does clean other contaminants and marks