Are oil stains a problem for your concrete?
Losing customers because of your appearance?
Worried about lawsuits from someone slipping on an oil slick?
Don’t get caught pressure washing oil down a storm drain. Use Bio-Dry Waterless Concrete Cleaner to safely breakdown oil, grease, diesel, gasoline, hydraulic fluid and much more.
Applies in minutes
Uses no water – can be used during a drought.
Can be used below freezing temperatures.
How to Use Bio-Dry Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Scrape any standing gum or other debris on affected area using heavy wire brush or scraper.
- Remove any heavy condensation or water with blower or soak it up with rags.
- Scrape up excess build up on heavy oil spill areas.
- Use wire brush on the remaining heavy oil spots with a small amount of Bio-Dry® and remove residue and dispose appropriately. Because water is not used it is important to wire brush any standing mud or dirt build up throughout the area.
- Remove any debris around the area to be cleaned. Either by sweeping or using a blower.
- Spread Bio-Dry® down the center of the area.
- Sweep Bio-Dry® from side to side then up and down the area to ensure coverage to the entire area. Sweep any excess Bio-Dry® into the oil stains as needed. When the stains turn white, they have been saturated and the oil will begin to break down. Any excess Bio-Dry® left on these areas will ensure that the stains will continue to be treated after the application.
- Repeat weekly if possible until gone.
See videos here: https://bio-dry.com/videos/