The best concrete cleaner that’s easy to apply and environmentally friendly. Removes oil stains, grease stains and other fluid stains. The perfect size for your driveway oil stain. Takes less than 5 minutes to apply. Use 1-2 times weekly until your stain disappears.
Spreads up to 400 sq ft per pound.
How to Use Bio-Dry Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Soak up any excess oil with rags or paper towels and dispose.
- Use wire brush on the remaining heavy oil spots with a small amount of Bio-Dry® and remove residue and dispose appropriately. Because water is not used it is important to wire brush any standing mud or dirt build up throughout the area.
- Spread Bio-Dry® across the oil stain.
- For heavy stains, use a wire brush to agitate. If the Bio-Dry cleaner turns dark, the cleaner has absorbed oil and should be swept up and disposed. Reapply if necessary.
- Sweep Bio-Dry® from side to side then up and down the area to ensure coverage to the entire area. Sweep any excess Bio-Dry® into the oil stains as needed. When the stains turn white, they have been saturated and the oil will begin to break down. Any excess Bio-Dry® left on these areas will ensure that the stains will continue to be treated after the application.
- Repeat 1-2 times weekly until the stain is gone.